« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 12:48

Semidivinitā

Group:
The Master of The Forum

Novitā sul fronte Inuyasha^^

fonte:freelance-manga
CITAZIONE
It takes some pretty big news for me to come out of hiding and certainly warrants it.

No, this isn’t about the elusive "Black Tessaiga" which is still yet to have been scheduled a DVD release or even been camripped, this news revolves around something far more tangible.

The other day, I was elated to learn of the upcoming release of a new manga(?) volume titled "Inuyasha Special Edition Compilation: Inuyasha and Kagome" (Inuyasha Tokubetsu Henshuuban Inuyasha to Kagome 犬夜叉 特別編集版 犬夜叉とかごめ) that will be released on February 18th along with volume 56. It will cost 900 yen and the contents are still a mystery.

The running assumption (read as: unfounded fangirl desire) at the moment is that this release might serve as a more well-defined epilogue for the series that elaborates on what chapter 558 left us with. What is more likely though is that this publication will be like previous special releases, a compilation label of chapter involving the title. In this case, it’ll be Kagome and Inuyasha.

I will update this site as new information surfaces. Also, I am currently unsure if I will be able to scanlate this. I would certainly like to though.

Sources:
Mision Tokyo (Portuguese)
Rumic World
Shogakukan

In breve dice che ancora non ci sono notizie sul corto "Tessaiga Nera" ne del DVD, ne di registrazioni del festival.
Ma ci sono altre novitā: sembra che verrā rilasciato un manga in volume unico che č intitolato Inuyasha e Kagome ("Inuyasha Special Edition Compilation: Inuyasha and Kagome" // Inuyasha Tokubetsu Henshuuban Inuyasha to Kagome // 犬夜叉 特別編集版 犬夜叉とかごめ).
La data del rilascio č il 18 febbraio, insieme al vol. 56, e che costerā 900yen, ma il contenuto č ancora un mistero.
Si presume, o meglio molti desiderano, che il volume tratti degli avvenimenti e del legame che lega Inuyasha e Kagome dopo gli avvenimenti dell'ultimo cap 558.
Speriamo in bene *_*

Vilya
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 12:55

Speriamo in qualche baby pure :P!

view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 13:30

Semidivinitā

Group:
The Master of The Forum

ehehe si dai..
(sempre se tratta dei fatti dopo il 558)

Vilya
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 13:39

Beh si... speriamo!

akane93
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 14:28

Uh ke bello si speriamo^^

4 replies since 23/1/2009, 12:48   155 views