Group:
The Master of The Forum

dal blog freelance-manga:

CITAZIONE
At long last we have Rumiko’s next title:
Kyoukai no Rinne
境界のRINNE (境界のりんね) lit. Boundary of Rinne or The Reincarnation of The Border
Image, title, and information courtesy of 2ch.net, Heiji-sama, and IIFJ

Edit 1: Harley Acres of Rumic World has translated a transcription of the summary posted online.
"A short time ago, a girl named Sakura Mamiya had a chance encounter with a ghost. One day will this girl have a mysterious rendezvous!?"

Ecco finalmente il titolo della nuova opera di Rumiko Takahashi:
Kyoukai no Rinne
traducibile come: "Il confine di Rinne", oppure "La reincarnazione del confine".
Immagine, titolo e info grazie a 2ch.net, Heiji-sama e IIFJ

Aggiornamento 1: Harley Acres del Rumic World ha tradotto la trascrizione del riassunto postato online.
"Non molto tempo fa, una ragazza di nome Sakura Mamiya ha avuto la possibilità di incontrare un fantasma. Un giorno la ragazza potrebbe avere un misterioso incontro!?"

• Y a g a m i _ P r i n c e ~
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 08:08

bene almeno il titolo lo abbiamo^^

view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 10:32

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

già...
e la protagonista sarà una ragazza ^^

view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 10:40

ok grazie

view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 18:05

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

News:

CITAZIONE
The title can be translated as "The Reincarnation of The Border." The Webmaster does not know why RINNE, its pronunciation (Rin-ne) means "Reincarnation" in Japanese, is written in alphabet, not in Kanji(輪廻). Since the ghosts appear in the plot, RINNE probably stands for the reincarnation, though, The Webmaster suggests that RINNE contains other meaning(s) as well.

Strictly speaking, Rinne must be translated as "Samsara". But strong Buddhist atmosphere of this word is probably not suitable for the series. In addition, a title of a Japanese horror film Rinne was also translated as Reincarnation. Therefore, The Webmaster translates RINNE as "the Reincarnation."

The original test for the plot

小さな頃、ある出来事に遭遇し幽霊が見えるようになってしまった少女・真宮桜。そんな彼女に ある日訪れる不思議な出会い――!?

The Translation

A girl named Sakura Mamiya (or Sakura Shingū) became visible ghosts because of an incident in childhood. One day, a mysterious encounter happens to her - !?

Sakura is the right girl on the picture. And then, the left body is surely (or will be) her lover... Considering that Sakura appears first, she is the protagonist in the new series as the Kagome acts in the early part of the InuYasha series. It is very rare that a girl acts a protagonist in a Shonen manga (a manga for boys). In fact, the InuYasha manga series was initially unpopular among Japanese readers of the Shonen Sunday magazine. It is because the most of them, boys (and men in their twenties), cannot empathize with the opposite gender protagonist. The Webmaster is worried whether Kyōkai no RINNE can achieve popularity among the boys.

Japanese fans have pointed out from the start of the Ranma 1/2 series that initial characters in titles of her main works are derived from her name Rumiko or a term standing for her all works: Rumic :

R: Ranma 1/2
U: Urusei Yatsura
M: Mezon Ikkoku (Mezon: Maison)
I: Inuyasha
K: ?
O: One-Pound Gosuperu (Gosuperu: Gospel)

or

U: Urusei Yatsura
M: Mezon Ikkoku
C: ?

Therefore, some fans have predicted from the start of InuYasha that the initial characters in the next title is K or C.

The new title can complete her name. It is very likely that the coincidence occurred by accident until the start of Ranma 1/2. But after the expectation grew rather than the rumor spread, Takahashi surely named the titles of InuYasha and Kyōkai no RINNE after the rule by design. The completion of the name may mean that Takahashi regards the new series as her last full-length manga.

view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 18:23

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

Il titolo può essere tradotto come "La reincarnazione del Confine". Il webmaster non sa il motivo per cui Rinne, la cui pronuncia Rin-ne significa Reincarnazione in giapponese, è scritto in alfabeto occidentale, e non in Kanji.
Fin da quando appare il fantasma nel plot, Rinne sta per reincarnazione, ma potrebbe avere anche altri significati.

Rinne potrebbe significare anche Samsara (nel buddismo, la strada che si segue per giungere alla verità del mondo), ma l'atmosfera buddista sembra avere poco a che fare con la storia.

Un'altra traduzione, oltre alla precedente, del plot:

小さな頃、ある出来事に遭遇し幽霊が見えるようになってしまった少女・真宮桜。そんな彼女に ある日訪れる不思議な出会い――!?

potrebbe essere:

Una ragazza di nome Sakura Mamiya (o Sakura Shingu) inizia a vedere i fantasmi a causa di un incidente durante l'infanzia. Un giorno, avrà un misterioso incontro!?

Sakura è la ragazza sulla destra nell'immagine. Inoltre il personaggio sulla sinistra è sicuramente (o almeno probabilmente) il suo ragazzo...
Considerando che Sakura appare per prima, lei è la protagonista della serie, anche se è vero che Kagome è il personaggio principale della prima parte della serie di Inuyasha.
E' molto raro che una ragazza sia protagonista in uno Shonen Manga (un manga cioè per ragazzi). Infatti, la serie manga di Inuyasha non ha inizialmente avuto molto seguito dai lettori giapponesi della rivista Shonen Sunday.
Questo perchè la maggior parte di loro, ragazzi (e uomini all'incirca ventenni), non riescono a simpatizzare con le protagoniste del sesso opposto). Sarebbe un dispiacere però che Kyokai no RINNE potrebbe non avere successo con i ragazzi.

I fan giapponesi hanno puntualizzato che dall'inizio di Ranma 1/2 le iniziali dei personaggi nei titoli dei suoi maggiori lavori sono derivati dal suo nome, Rumiko, o forse dal termine che raccoglie i suoi lavori: Rumic.

U: Urusei Yatsura (Lamù)
M: Mezon Ikkoku (Cara dolce Kyoko)
K: ?
O: One-Pound Gosuperu (One-Pound Gospel)

oppure:

U: Urusei Yatsura (Lamù)
M: Mezon Ikkoku (Cara dolce Kyoko)
C: ?

Quindi, molto fan hanno previsto che il nuovo titolo sarebbe potuto iniziare con la K o con la C.

Infatti il titolo di questa nuova opera (Kyoukai no Rinne) potrebbe completare il suo nome. E' una strana coincidenza che il titolo di questa nuova opera abbia questa funzione, ma può anche essere che Rumiko abbia realizzato questo progetto solo a seguito delle previsioni dei fan.

view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 19:48

fiuuu mi e preso un colpo quando lo avevo letto tutto in ingleseXD cmq e molto interessante

view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 16:48

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

Ecco un'immagine di Sakura Mamiya:

^^

view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 18:55

mmm mi sembra familiare questo volto ma credo ke mi sbaglio io

view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 19:11

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

beh, il suo volto è quello della maggioranza delle protagoniste femminili delle opere di rumiko XD
però ha segno distintivo: le trecce ^^

view post Posted on 18/4/2009, 21:52

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

Nella versione inglese, il titolo sarà Rinne ^^

Trama:
Da bambina Sakura Mamiya scompare misteriosamente nel bosco dietro la casa di sua nonna. Adesso è un'adolescente, e vuole solo che i fantasmi la lascino stare!
A scuola, il banco a fianco a quello di Sakura è stato vuoto sin dall'inizio dell'anno scolastico, ma un bel giorno il suo compagno di classe sempre assente le si mostra, ma è molto più di quello che sembra!

view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 09:52

farax nell'immagine ke hai messo nel primo post accanto alla protagonista ce quel ragazzo, e lo stesso ke c'e nella versione inglese??
CITAZIONE (.Farax. @ 15/4/2009, 20:11)
beh, il suo volto è quello della maggioranza delle protagoniste femminili delle opere di rumiko XD
però ha segno distintivo: le trecce ^^

no io non dicevo in questo senso

view post Posted on 26/4/2009, 17:34

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

Ecco altre news^^

da InuBlogJap

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE

The Viz Media on April 22 (US time) started to post the English edition of Kyokai no Rinne to the manga senction of the Rumic World, the official website for Takahashi Rumiko's works, that opened formally on the same day. The manga is available to anyone for free expect for those who live in Japan (VIZ denies accesses from Japan to all the pages of the Rumic World). Chapter 2 is to appear on May 2, the same day as the Japanese release.

The official blog started on the site. The blog accepts comments and releases new information and announcement (the blog also denies accesses from Japan…). According to the blog, VIZ decided to publish newer InuYasha English Editions with the same style as the Japanese edition, namely, unflipped pages and the from-right-to-left style.

http://www.therumicworld.com/blog.php?id=4

Takahashi News: Inuyasha Unflipped - Posted Apr 22, 01:59 PM by Ho Lin

As we unveil Rumiko Takahashi's newest manga series RIN-NE on this site, we're also pleased to announce some exciting news about her classic manga series Inuyasha. Starting with volume 38 (which will be released in July), we're publishing the series the way it was originally drawn, from right to left, and releasing the graphic novels monthly.

VIZ Media also has VIZBIG 3-in-1 editions ($17.99) of the entire series on the way starting in November, also in the original unflipped format! For more Inuyasha-related products, visit the Inuyasha store.

On April 24 (Japan time) Shogakukan makes both the English and the Japanese editions available at the Club Sunday . The Club Sunday is the Japanese website administrated by Shogakukan and is updated Tuesday and Friday every week to post the first chapter of new series and one chapter of serialized manga in the Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine. Though unfortunately, the Club Sunday is to post only Chapter 1 of the Japanese edition, the further chapters of the English edition may be available.

The Webmaster read the both Editions and felt that the translation style was similar to scanlations since suffixes –kun and -san were attached to names - VIZ didn't uses these suffixes in InuYasha and Ranma 1/2 series. It means that VIZ thinks the suffixes are accepted widely. But the Webmaster can't judge from a localization standpoint whether or not the suffixes must be added.

The title logo of the English Edition differs from that of the Japanese edition because of the difference of the titles, RIN-NE and Kyokai no RINNE.

English Version

Japanese Version

----------------------------------------------------

Kyokai no Rinne Chapter 1 - Nazo no Kurasumēto (A Mysterious Classmate)

The Webmaster feels like that the atmosphere of the Kyokai no RINNE (RIN-NE) series is similar to what Takahashi wanted to write but could not in the InuYasha series: the story where InuYasha and Kagome searched shards of the Shikon Jewel in the modern era. In early volumes of the InuYasha series, they act in modern and Sengoku eras because the shards are scattered in both eras. However, soon, the plot for the modern era was deleted from the whole storyline. It was probably because of the unpopularity. But since the Webmaster loves the modern era stories very much, the Webmaster is enjoying this new series.

In childhood, Sakura Mamiya mysteriously disappeared in the woods behind her grandma's home. Though she returned safety in a week, she didn't remember what happened to her. Since then, she has had the power to see ghosts. Now, she is a high school girl, 15-16 years old. One day in May, she sees Rinne Rokudo (formally spelled as Rinne Rokudō) show up in a classroom. He is a classmate whose desk is next to hers, and has been absent since the start of the school year. But he is invisible to other classmates and a teacher. She thinks of him as a ghost. He disappears after doing something. On her way back to home, a boy ghost talks to her. It has haunted her since the start of the school. She vanishes the ghost as usual. Then, she finds Rinne come. She tries to erase him, too…

da freelance

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
Yesterday, I learned that Shogakukan and Viz is pulling a rather stunning move: Simultaneous releases of Kyoukai no Rinne in Japan and North America. The English title is apparently just "RIN-NE" or "Rin-ne" or even "Rin-Ne". No explanation of the significance of the title has been made yet.

While the two companies have been good friends for a number of years, this is something I was not expecting. When Viz first announced that they were aiming for a volume 1 release in 2009 for Kyoukai no Rinne, I admittedly scoffed at the idea. I had deduced that Viz was only going to just make it by the end of November or December simply due to the nature of how it takes roughly 6 months for a tankoubon to get released after a magazine publication.

Needless to say, I and others were dead wrong. But what does this mean for scanlations?

(RANT INCOMING! Also, 1 edit added.)

Has the need for Rinne scanlations been completely obviated? For the moment, it’s difficult to say. It really depends on the quality of the translation and quality of the artwork. I sincerely doubt that Viz will be pumping out tankoubon-quality translations, but then again, I might be wrong. Along the same vein, should Viz’s translations be treated as infallible? No. While I know not a shred of Japanese, I believe that the manga must be given due diligence. The RAWs and magazines will be out there and I expect that people than can read Japanese will have their own thoughts and interpretations of the Japanese text. It should be our duty as fans to call out Viz on the quality of their translations and articulate our criticisms to the proper people. We treated the Inuyasha volumes with a similar scrutiny and we should not be apologetic if we have to do it again. However, I don’t anticipate a need to do this for Rinne.

Having said all that and stirred the hornets nest somewhat, I’m reserving my judgment on how I shall proceed. I will not say one way or another as to whether Rinne is to be scanlated by myself or others. But it let it be known that I am rooting for Viz with their endeavor. I want them to put out a product of impeccable quality and polish. I also want them to keep it free. Make no mistake, their effort is worth supporting.

But even if Viz surpasses expectations, is it enough to discourage scanlators? Let me use the current state of fansubbing as an example. As you may already know, I’ve been an insider of the fansubbing community since 2002. I’ve seen things radically evolve over the years. In this new era of CrunchyRoll, Funimation, and Viz streaming their translations of anime with hours or days a Japanese broadcast, fansubbing as a practice has been directly challenged by license holders. There is nothing wrong with this and I am glad that the companies are being pro-active and dedicated to bring anime to the US and other countries as fast as possible.

Despite all this, fansubbing of licensed and simulcasted shows is persisting. Why?

Simple. Fansubbers do not consider these official, non-DVD releases to be products of comparable quality or convenience.

Fansubbers will argue that they provide a superior product in terms of readability, visual quality, speed, and price. I could give a myriad of examples regarding this, but I’ll just skim the surface by saying that even if a show is being streamed, fansubbing continues and in some cases, even the streams are ripped and reuploaded elsewhere. Sometimes the official translations are used as a reference.

The persistence of fansubbing of licensed series isn’t just limited to popular shows like Naruto Shippuden. New shows like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Shangri-La, or Natsu no Arashi are also being stream-ripped or fansubbed using the HD broadcasts despite the presence of licenses.

But I digress. Is scanlating about to head down a similar road? Time will only tell.

Edit 1: This year at Otakon, there’s going to be an Industry-Fansubbing panel. The aim of this panel is to create a discourse between fansubbers, licensors, and content providers in order to improve the quality of legal streaming releases. Read more about it here!

-----------------------------------------------

Before I forget, the expanded summary that I managed to miss:

As a child Sakura Mamiya mysteriously disappeared in the woods behind her grandma’s home. She returned whole and healthy, but since then she has had the power to see ghosts. Now a teenager, she just wishes the ghosts would leave her alone! At school, the desk next to Sakura’s has been empty since the start of the school year, then one day her always-absent classmate shows up, and he’s far more than what he seems!

NOW, IF YOU WANT TO BE SLIGHTLY SPOILED, READ ON TO SEE THE IMAGES!

1 revision since publication

I stumbled upon 4 delicious images from this week’s premiere. Thank you 2ch.net. (Click for full size.) Also, Patches and others on 2ch have remarked that the boy’s surname is Rokudou and that he is kind of like a shinigami.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

----------------------------------------------

It takes a lot to impress a scanlator. Today, I am not only impressed, I stand in awe. This evening, Viz finally put their scanlation (’digital chapter’ sounds lame) up online at their new "The Rumic World" site. The chapter is extremely well done: Good translation, preserved honorifics, preserved sound effects, page stitching, and most importantly…

CLEAN, TANKOUBON-QUALITY PAGES!

I wouldn’t be able to compete with that even if I wanted to.

Also, I’m not gonna spoil the chapter.
Flash Viewer - Qualità Media
Image Directory - Alta Qualità
Note: If you reside in a country other than the United States or Canada, you will not be able to read the chapter. If you use a U.S. or Canadian proxy, you may be able to. Edit: Some people are recommending Hotspot Shield or IPMask. It works with Windows and Mac. As for my fellow Linux users, I’ll find something for you too. :3

Presto spero di tradurre tutto.
Per chi non conosce l'inglese, intanto si può godere le immagini ^^

//Bankotsu\\
view post Posted on 26/4/2009, 17:56

OMG, dalla prima immagine del primo post il ragazzo sembrava molto Banko XD
Comunque la storia sembra interessante, oltre al nome di Rumiko che è sempre una garanzia XD

view post Posted on 26/4/2009, 18:14

Semidivinità

Group:
The Master of The Forum

sono d'accordo con tutto ciò che hai detto...
oltre a ranma, ci sono stati altri personaggi con i capelli rossi di Rumiko?

33 replies since 11/4/2009, 21:46   971 views